THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE || OUR LOVE STORY || CHURCH WEDDING

3:27 am





The best day of my life was on October 26th 2019. I got married to my best friend and destiny partner. Our love story was definitely written by God.

Our church wedding is a product of God's abundance, grace and unfailing love. Every thing that could go wrong at a wedding definitely went wrong 🙄🙄. More details on that later.

That didn't stop our joy. Our beautiful love story is a proof that God is a prayer answering God who never fails.

Please watch our church wedding trailer on my YouTube channel. Please don't forget to share and subscribe.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SAY SOMETHING!!!

Email me @ gabbyspeks@gmail.com
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM @Gabby_speaks
FOLLOW ONTWITTER @GABBYSWIT
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGEGABBY SPEAKS

Popular Posts