MY IGBO TRADITIONAL WEDDING 2019

3:18 am





Hey blogloves, it's been a minute!
A lot of changes happened in 2019 and I honestly couldn't even keep up myself.
Drumroll!! I got married traditional to the love of my life.

See ehen, I still feel like it's a dream. Pinch me!!! I can't explain it all, all I can say is God is super amazing and his love is ageless. My Igbo traditional wedding was beautiful.

My husband is definitely my man of God I have been praying for all these years. I waited though not with so much patience. Long story 😀😀
I will be posting a lot of our love stories and journey so far on my YouTube channel. Please subscribe.

Here are a few clips from my Igbo traditional wedding. Enjoy! Please subscribe and share!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SAY SOMETHING!!!

Email me @ gabbyspeks@gmail.com
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM @Gabby_speaks
FOLLOW ONTWITTER @GABBYSWIT
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGEGABBY SPEAKS

Popular Posts