HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TESSY

8:29 am


I have met a lot of friends and you are so special, that is why on this special day I want to celebrate you my special friend. I remember times we were broke and hungry  in school (Lol). All we need is to tell Tessy and she is sure to fix us something.  Always has a way of helping me fix things.  You can listen to me rant on and on and all you do is listen. What a great timeless jewel.



We call her, The woman who can make a meal from Water and salt.  She surely knows how to transform little things into great things. All she touches turns to gold. You are a great woman of virtue.

Your smile is a charm and I totally miss the way you disturbed me till i got you what you wanted.  Yes,  she never gives up.  You have a golden heart and do not let the evil of this world stop your shine. You are unstoppable.

Hard-working and optimistic about life, you have taught me never to give up on anything. Something good can come out of something so bad.


Happy birthday my Tessy. Your price is far above rubies. Love you so much. Kizzezz!!


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Congrats and Happy Birthday to your friend. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good friends are the best.
    Happy birthday to Tessy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your special friend...Birth is fun with good friends around you to celebrate you.

    CLICK:

    My Lover's Trick

    ReplyDelete
  4. crying.....tnx dear...m soook grateful

    ReplyDelete
  5. HBD. Wish U d best!

    ckjacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

SAY SOMETHING!!!

Email me @ gabbyspeks@gmail.com
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM @Gabby_speaks
FOLLOW ONTWITTER @GABBYSWIT
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGEGABBY SPEAKS

Popular Posts