7 LIES NIGERIAN WOMEN TELL

5:43 am


This is a very demanded topic because most of our readers have been asking for it.  I have always pondered what has really been the lies Nigerian women tell a lot.

I did a mini survey from 7 men and I  got these shocking revelations, shocking to me because I have seen it happen a lot. I also sometimes said some but never really knew that  7 different men could be having almost the same similar views about Nigerian women.


After I wrote the  7 LIES NIGERIAN MEN TELL  I said I had to write this too because we all enjoyed it so having a part 2 wouldn't hurt. This doesn't mean that everyone of us lie, its just my personal and other friends personal experiences.

 1.  The I AM PREGNANT LIE.
 I don't really understand how some women do it but it is really annoying when you get to hear a woman use that line on a man.  Being pregnant before marriage isn't really a good thing so is having to lie about it. A lot of Nigerian women always use that as an emotion rope to tie their men to them forever.

If a Nigerian babe tells you she is pregnant please kindly demand a test it might just be a lie.

 2.  MONEY ISN'T IMPORTANT.
 A lot of women will rather marry for love rather than money but they keep saying that money isn't important.   The real fact is money is important, the lack of it can make a little relationship problem that could be talked over party jollof rice a big problem. It can slow a lot of things down and we women know that fact.  As a man work hard to keep the cash flow no matter how little.

 3. YOUR NOT MY KIND OF IDEAL MAN.
 Some women use this line to get their ideal man, Yes I said so.   When a women tells you your not her ideal man she is just indirectly making you wonder why. When your wondering why and trying to forge a friendship with her she acts less concerned but could really be on cloud nine deep down. Before you know it a relationship might begin in which she might act like she is doing you a favor.

 4. OH BABY, I LOVE FOOTBALL.
 Only very few women love football, but a greater number of us just put up with the long 90 minutes.  I used to be a fan of just any team any of my boyfriends supported. And I know that watching the game with them would make them feel good so, why not just put up with the boring 90 minutes.

 5. I HAVE ONLY HAD ONE BOYFRIEND BEFORE YOU.
 There is a social stigma attached to women who have had a lot of sexual partners.  Let's face it Men, you will think twice sometimes. The expression on your face usually doesn't help matters that is the main reason why a lot of women will rather lie about their sexual encounters. But ladies can we just try so hard to Close our legs.

 6. I WILL BE READY IN A MINUTE.
 I just laughed while typing this, a lot of women usually lie about this.
Dear men, it takes more than just few minutes for a woman to get dressed up. If you want to go out with a Nigerian girl, kindly inform her earlier.  When she tells you she wouldn't take so much time just get ready to patiently wait.

 7. THE AGE THING.
 I have come to realize that a lot of women lie about their ages but why? I keep wondering.  The younger generation of women increase their age while the older generation of women reduce theirs.

So friends this is all I can remember, tell me about the lies you've heard Nigerian girls tell.

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. ...is that so? lol. Next time she lies to me, I will have a clue. Thanks for these insights Gabby.
    Please help me with this one; what of when she says that it was her uncle that just called, after she receives a phone call and excuses herself? Hmm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugo be forming innocent.#tongueout# before nko called other than her uncle.LOL.

      Delete
    2. Ugo, it could really be her uncle.. Lol.

      Delete
  2. i love this Ifyy, what of the lies of 'he is just a friend from home/church. ladies that are multi-dating uses that one.
    my stomach is paining me; they use it when having MP, its common these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, friend from home, work, or school are might not just be friends.. I get you Charles.

      Delete
  3. Great one, Ify! I'll need a piece on how to identify when women lie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one, Gabby. Keep exposing the lies. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yes!! I promise you i will keep doing just that..

      Delete
  5. See Gabby exposing Nigerian women. Chai! Gabby diaris God oooo
    www.alabekee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, chai... I don't really know why am doing this sef, i just want to help our brothers..

      Delete
  6. heheheheheheh no be small "settled over party Jolof rice oh!" mehhn Nne.. You dont wanna know what the words; "I am Pregnant" does to the mind of a Nigerian man.. I mean your life will flash before your eyes.. From First Health Education class to first time Tearing a condom and how your hands shook... Hian! It eezz not a joking stuffzz oh! You will begin to wonder why **in Ijagz voice.. Your Pull out game is weak.. :).. It is however sad that Women use the I am pregnant lie to Hook guys.. That is not just fair sam sam.. If any geh try it with me ehhnn.. heheheh OYO is your case, cause you must Born..

    hehehehehheheeh @ Only 1 Boyfriend.. heheheheheheh i Pray oH! Well i for one am not interested in Body counts.. If you like shag 10 guys before me.. Sha dont tell me.. Cause i dont care... Juts be healthy if you are gonna be my woman/Wife and thats all that matters.. Cheers Nne.. this was a ghen ghen read.. and the crowd goes.. Oooooosssheey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont mint women lie but willing to kill a old women for money that horibble scam no God will bless you for your live

    ReplyDelete

SAY SOMETHING!!!

Email me @ gabbyspeks@gmail.com
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM @Gabby_speaks
FOLLOW ONTWITTER @GABBYSWIT
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGEGABBY SPEAKS

Popular Posts