PARENTING IS A BALANCED DIET (HILARIOUS PHOTOS)

8:26 am

Dad will always  buy a new shirt.. 

Parenting is a balanced diet, it has its lows and highs.

Warning: These photos are highly hilarious.


I just want to help my mom wash her phone 

Best dad award

Mom,the cake is so delicious  

Best seat ever

Who needs abassinet when my dad has a shoe

Tea time
Am about  to have a baby sister 

Buyah!! That's how we roll 

We have fun learning 

Multi-tasking is  the real deal 

Who cares for drawing sheets,  my dad has a back!! 

Caught in the act 

Oh crap!! I don't want to see the oval office  

We make  balloons from everything 

This cake tastes so great. 

Tired much!!! 

You have  been warned 

You make the best  of your sons mistakes.. 

The baby  is happy, that's all.. 


nothing stops  our fun 

Teaching is  pain 



Are we in  trouble!!! 

The body  needs what it needs 


Kids are a piece  of work no matter their age

Image source: @lifeofdad


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. i laughed real hard at this post..God knows i would enjoy fatherhood..
    thanks Gabby for giving me something to reflect on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dubby, i know u would enjoy fatherhood.. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Balance diet indeed... lol.
    Nice selections, wherever you got them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabby, go to my blog and accept the nomination. You rock!


    Versatile Blogger Award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love, i have accepted the nomination..

      Delete
  4. Lolzzzz,some of this pix remind me of my dad,it was real fun with him.can't wait to be a father,just can't wait but someone just choose to friend zone .......... lolzzzzz Ndi mmadu sef

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chai!!! Don't allow anyone to friend zone you.. Hurry out of the friend zone we need you to be a father soon looll

      Delete
  5. heheheheheheh @ Please do not Ring the bell.. I will Kill you... mehn! It eez not a joking Sturvzz oh! Thinking Futuristically (supu.. New English Alert **winks) about it Yeah.. I still dont kuku know how this me is going to survive with all the cry cry nights eh... Me i kuku trust my self.. I will just Open the deep freezer and sleep inside.. Biko I cannot come and goan be doing daily Night Vigil every night just cause of 10 minutes of pleasure and 9 Months belle.. hehehe iKid...

    This was a nice post.. It was fun to read.. and i specifically like the one were the family tried to re-enact their old Family picSHur.. Did you notice the mother in Red lapping the Over grown Child Ifeoma?! hehehe Hillarious.. Truly Truly.. Children are the Heritage of the Lord... Thanks for sharing bae.. and the crowd goes.. Ooooooosssshheeey Turn uP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just visualizing my handsome and beautiful kids..LOL!!!....but please can someone educate me more on what this Friend Zone thingie is all about?

    ReplyDelete

SAY SOMETHING!!!

Email me @ gabbyspeks@gmail.com
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM @Gabby_speaks
FOLLOW ONTWITTER @GABBYSWIT
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGEGABBY SPEAKS

Popular Posts