HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN KINKY TWISTS

9:10 am

When all you want to take is selfie.. 

Hello loves, how have you all been doing. See ehen I have been pushing myself a little bit more these days.

 I shared that I made a wig for myself in a previous post, click HERE to view it.


I have been feeling fly since I made these braids and have been too filled with joy I couldn't wait to share. This is my second time making kinky twists myself. I just want to do a mini tutorials for you all to know that you can do it too.

Things you will need:

1. Scissors (in case you want to cut the braid)

2. A rat tail comb for making your parting. I did my parting myself and some areas are a bit rough but you know with time it wil be Perfect.

3. A wide tooth comb.

4. Oil of choice.

5. Hair of choice. I used 3 packs of hair because I wanted it really long.

6. Bobby pins (optional) 



How I installed it. 

1. Part my hair using a rat tail comb.


2. Apply oil on that section. (I used castor oil and olive oil mix)

3. Pick hair and braid.

Note: I started working with a box braid then proceeded to my twist. I also used a Bobby pin to hold the braid while twisting.. So as to avoid all the rolling on the hair..



Reasons why I decided to make it myself.
1. Didn't want to allow just any stylist handle my hair like there was a tug of war competition.
2. Had a conference the next morning and needed to change my look.
3. I simply wanted to make it myself because I wanted to. (laughs)
 I can honestly go on and on about my reasons.

I have been rocking my hair ever since.



Stay motivated.. Kezzez. 




You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I trust you when you put your heart to something, you make the very best of it. Kezzez.. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you know that always.. Thanks for pushing me always to be the best..

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks jare. Oma means good, that I know..

      Delete
  3. These lovely.. Look nice on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Nsikan is here glad u visited.. Thankz on the compliment jare.. Kizzez!!!

      Delete
  4. Babes!
    Wow!
    You are good with your hands ohhh and you are soooo beautiful! For real :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love, it by practice am gradually learning oh..

      Your beautiful too dear, thanks for stopping by.. Much love.

      Delete
    2. Thanks love, it by practice am gradually learning oh..

      Your beautiful too dear, thanks for stopping by.. Much love.

      Delete

SAY SOMETHING!!!

Email me @ gabbyspeks@gmail.com
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM @Gabby_speaks
FOLLOW ONTWITTER @GABBYSWIT
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGEGABBY SPEAKS

Popular Posts