OUR YEAR OF LAUGHTER

8:17 am


Hi blogloves, it's been a long time. Hope I still have you guys here. I am here to continue sharing what the Lord places in my heart as regards love, life, relationships and personal development. 2019 is here and  I will be doing a lot of posting here because I wouldn't allow this vision to die by Gods grace.

Thanks to all my subscribers who have been with me through thick and thin. 2019 is going to be amazing because God has declared it for us as our year of laughter.

When I heard that, I knew it was meant for me. 2018 was a year of deeper depths in God. I learned a lot of vital lessons I will be sharing with you all. Most importantly God taught me the power of giving him back whatever he gave me because every thing is his. It hurts but God is supreme over all. He is all knowing and very intentional about us. So this is to walking blindly with him, getting to know various aspects of him I never knew.

I got to understand this thing called supernatural supply. I began to see resources flow into my hands from different people and places especially when I needed them. God is a good father, he knows, he sees and he has supplied all that you need no matter what phase of life you are in.

Ministry was a bit not the same. I learned to play by his rules, live his kind of life and trust him through my weaknesses. The more I realized my helplessness the more he stepped in, taking me by the lands and whispering his love.

2019 is here, Gabby will be posting every Thursday. I will be sharing what he leads me to share. We will certainly laugh together.

What is 2019 to you? What word are you working with? Enjoy this ride!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SAY SOMETHING!!!

Email me @ gabbyspeks@gmail.com
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM @Gabby_speaks
FOLLOW ONTWITTER @GABBYSWIT
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGEGABBY SPEAKS

Popular Posts