MEET DEBORA

10:06 am



Hello friends, Happy new month. I present to you another LIGHT BEARER.  Debora is my gorgeous friend. She is so intelligent and am so glad I met her.  She is a person so full of inspiration, she doesn't let anything let her down. She is so full of life and is determined to reach her goals no matter the odds.  She has  a blog too, you all need to visit her  blog. Click  HERE. Let's all meet Debora.


CAN WE MEET YOU?

My name is Debora Chidi but you can call me Deby or Ify. I am the first daughter in my family which consist of three girls and a boy who happens to be my twin. I just graduated high school and am waiting to go further. I love to sing,write,dance and play a little sport.


WOW! YOU LOVE TO WRITE, SO NOW YOU HAVE A BLOG. WHAT IS IT ABOUT?

 My blog is a reflection of me, my inner most thoughts and what lives in my heart. Its a spoken word blog.

SPOKEN WORD BLOG! SO WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO  START A BLOG?

 Well I have always loved the idea of starting a blog, I just never knew what I wanted it to be about. I always thought it would be difficult to start one. As years or months grew by I found out that I want to share what I had with the world.  I want to use the gift or talent God has given me for something good.

WHAT IS YOUR EVERYDAY MOTIVATION?

 I feel there is inspiration everywhere. There's always someone out there who needs the help. My everyday motivation is been able to put something down, either its a line or two.


WHO IS YOUR GREATEST INFLUENCE IN LIFE?

 It would be my mom, because she indirectly made me realize what I love to do. As a little girl, She would always tease me, and as little as i was i would take that to heart without knowing she was joking. Due to that, all those times i wouldn't want to talk to her but i need to get it off my chest i would prefer to write it down.


KUDOS TO YOUR MUM FOR THAT. SO WHAT IS THE WORST MISTAKE YOU HAVE EVER MADE?

 Wow, i would say believing everyone that said "I love you" because i grew up with no believe in my self worth. So i decided to find comfort in been told that word. But as i grew older i found out that am not even sure if i know the meaning of that word or the impact it has.
Right now, i just want to set goals for myself and know where am going i know that when the right time comes the meaning and the effect of that word will forever be stored in my heart,  And i will know how to express it.


NICE! I THINK VISITING MY BLOG WILL ALSO HELP (LAUGHS)?

(Laughs) I surely will.

WHAT IS THAT THING ABOUT YOU THAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE?

I can't really say i know what it is, because if i was i would be a little more self obsessed than i should be. But i have always believed that am different am not like every other person. That what i am, there's no word for it.  I feel like if i knew what it was i would abuse it so its a little fun not to know because i tend to surprise myself and everyone around me every day.


WHAT IS THE GREATEST RISK YOU HAVE EVER TAKEN?

I take alot of risk, But i would say driving a car
Am actually still learning how to drive but there's this adrenaline i feel like when i hit the gas and the car goes fast. That why i would love to ride a power bike one day. JUST to get a feeling.

WHAT ARE YOUR WEAKNESSES?

I would say my insecurities i cant always say am safe in my own skin. And that's one of the major things i would love to change.  I have a lot more fire inside of me that i don't let out.  I want to be able to reflect who i am even though am still learning who i am. Also my other weakness is any thing sweet like chocolate ice cream, just anything sweet (laughs).

ANY FINAL WORDS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO LIVE THEIR DREAMS?

 I would say be yourself but that would sound so clique. But my advice to any one is never forget your dream and never forget where you are from or where you are going. Always make the best of what life has to offer. And most importantly trust in GOD

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. KEEP BEING A LIGHT BEARER.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

SAY SOMETHING!!!

Email me @ gabbyspeks@gmail.com
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM @Gabby_speaks
FOLLOW ONTWITTER @GABBYSWIT
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGEGABBY SPEAKS

Popular Posts