GABBYSPEAKS.COM

11:47 am



Yayyyy!!! Gabbyspeaks.com is live. I was finally able to purchase my domain name. Am super excited and happy. Infact, i have put in more effort into this blog than i thought i would at the beginning. It been a learning process for me. I honestly never knew that i will be learning everyday and keep getting better.


I had so many fears starting this blog and I was not sure anybody will take out time to visit. I infact didn't know i was going to exceed 1 month doing this. My major fear was that i wasn't good at writing. I remember reaching out to Adaeze a wonderful woman i look up to who is also a Blogger. She told me simply "do not worry, the more you write, the better you get". Am glad i held on to those words and didn't give up.




I know a few people have been touched and that makes me happy. I keep telling myself if my entire purpose on earth is to touch just one person, then i am not a failure. I know i have been able to make a difference in someone's life and that's all that matters to me right now. I am still willing to do more, to write more, to reach out more and to speak more.


Thank you all so much for all your support, your comments, your willingness to share and your encouraging words. God bless abundantly.


Please don't forget to subscribe so you get updates direct to your email without stress (laughs).
Xoxo.

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. This is great. I see me in you. Lol. I mean I see a part of me in you. No. I mean we have some similarities. Lol.

    I'm glad I found you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just went through your blog and was like Whot!! We must be sisters. You are doing an amazing job.

      You have a lot to teach me just get ready for my questions..lllooll
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Ify, I'm quite impressed with what you are doing here, I also have a blog I created since 2012 running under the google platform, for you to have gone a step further to get your own domain name speaks volumes about your ambition in blogging. Congratulations and don't forget to get in touch with me to share ideas, meanwhile I'm rounding off a write up on the Singles Roundtabe that took place in church on Valentine's day, will be glad to send it to you for publication, stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a Ekesiobi said...
      Thank you so much, never knew you blogged, will check out your blog. ASAP.
      Will also need the article about our round table.
      Will definitely get in touch with you.. Get ready for me to bug oh, you have a lot to teach me lllooolll.

      Thanks for stopping by..

      Delete
  3. Congrats Gabby....wishing you more inspiration, strength, ideas, motivation and ohhh articles hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Awww, dubby love.. Thanks for encouraging me through the process. Your simply the best, God bless you for me.

      Delete
  5. Wow!!! This is something I've dreamed about(or rather MI-I'm not the tech person) but here you are,you have already achieved it!

    Way to go girl! Let me not lie, you "ginger" me as well o! Big time! Well done and congratulations!!!

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dearie, its not a difficult process though!! U can do it, Yes You Can!!!
      Nice work your doing with Laraba and her OFAH project.. Lllooolll

      Delete
  6. I really do admire your work on your blog. I started out blogging in February this year, I hope to grow too and excel. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Don't worry with time and patience you will grow to whatever height you desire..may God bless you abundantly.

      Thank you for stopping by..

      Delete
    2. Amen amen. Thanks dearly for your support

      Delete

SAY SOMETHING!!!

Email me @ gabbyspeks@gmail.com
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM @Gabby_speaks
FOLLOW ONTWITTER @GABBYSWIT
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGEGABBY SPEAKS

Popular Posts