Love So Sweet: Kay and Jummy's Journey.

3:35 pm



How We Met
This journey started when I went for an interview at Kids & Teens Resource Center, Ado-ekiti branch.

We met briefly as she welcomed me. After the interview we didn't get to talk as I left back for Ilesa immediately. After sometime out of curiosity, I checked her up on Facebook. Just wanted to know her more but I didn't send her a friend request.


In May 2014, luckily she was transferred to the Akure branch of the organization and I was already working there. The first day she resumed I fell in love with her but I was already trying another relationship.




Prior to that time I have been praying that God presents my life partner to me in a way I'll understand. When Jumoke left the office that day, I called one of our staff and close friend, Tosin. Tosin happened to be a friend to Jummy and I started asking her different questions. She immediately started suspecting that I had a soft spot for Jummy.


Thereafter I became close to Jummy and we started opening up to each other as friends. A female friend came to visit me in the office and I just couldn't introduce her to Jimmy. As from that day it struck me that I really was really in love with Her, and have found my wife.


The Proposal



I proposed to her indirectly but withdrew from her. Until that fateful day when she followed me to my parent house, while sitting down I looked into her eyes and said "WILL YOU BE MY WIFE" so that we get married by December? *laughs*

Then she look deep into my eyes and said "YES".


That was how we started planning, after she left I told my parent about her as my fiancé and they both accepted her. Then I met her mum and sibling who also accepted me. Introduction date and wedding date was agreed on.


Upcoming Wedding

We quarrel, we argue, we agree and move on concerning so many things and issues. Jummykay '14 is just all about God's plan and timing and we are getting married on 20th Dec, 2014. What more can we say than to say 'To God be the Glory'

My story!!! Her acceptance!!! Our life!!!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

SAY SOMETHING!!!

Email me @ gabbyspeks@gmail.com
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM @Gabby_speaks
FOLLOW ONTWITTER @GABBYSWIT
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGEGABBY SPEAKS

Popular Posts